Things to do before internship:
– Internship Application Form: The form filled in the necessary information and signed by the host institution and the student (The “Relevant Authority Letter” in the “Forms” section of our department website should be prepared in 1 copy and must be signed by the institution where the internship will take place (signature/seal), and the student should also sign it. must be signed)
– 1 copy of the identity card
– 1 passport size photo
– social Security number
– current transcript (at least CP301 course must be successfully completed in order to be able to do the CP390 internship)
These documents must be submitted to the Department Head at least 20 days before the internship.
Internship workdays must be completed within the insurance period.
Things to do after the Internship:
– The notebook prepared according to the “Example of Internship Notebook” in the “Forms” section of our department web page will be filled in daily. Each page will be signed and sealed by the official of the counter institution.
– The “Internship Slip” will be filled in by the authorized person of the institution where the internship is done and delivered to the Department Head at the end of the internship together with the internship book. This document will be requested from the institution’s authority “absolutely” in a closed and sealed envelope and will be delivered as such. Receipts in open and unsealed envelopes are not accepted.
– The Internship Receipt and the Internship Notebook will be submitted to the Department Chair at the beginning of the following semester (Fall).
– At the beginning of the following semester (Fall), the internship course will be coded as CP390. The evaluation of this course is made at the end of the semester, and its grade is entered. The internship, delivered with missing documents or found unsuccessful, is repeated.
Deadline for submission of Internship Documents: 21.10.2022, 17:00